Materials needed to apply:
- Professional letter of recommendation
- Passport or photo ID
- Phone or camera to record your video interview
To be eligible to be granted an IB scholarship, students must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants can be prospective or enrolled students of the University of People’s Master of Education in Advanced Teaching Degree (“Master of Education Degree”).
- Applicants must currently hold a Bachelor’s degree and be fluent in English
- Applicants must have some teaching experience, demonstrate a commitment to education, the IB pedagogy and their local community.
- Applicants cannot already hold a master’s degree
- Prospective students must provide proof of admission within 60 days of being awarded the scholarship. Enrolled students must be in good academic and financial standing with University of the People.
- International Baccalaureate and University of the People employees and their immediate families including spouse, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, are not eligible to apply.
- All submissions must be in English.
- By submitting a scholarship application, you consent to be contacted by the IB about the scholarship application
- Applicants must agree to the award terms and conditions prior to receiving any funding from the IB